Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Thank goodness for flip flops

A cold front came through last night dropping our temperature below 70 degrees, so I figured we should try out pants and socks today.  It has been many months since we have donned such attire.  Let me just say, it was quite the ordeal for Molly who tried on 3 different pairs of socks and 2 pairs of shoes.  The first pair of socks was twisted so I helped her get them on straight, then they were too big, the next pair was not right either and she finally settled on a pair that was too small.  Next she had on boots then decided to try on her new tennis shoes only to go back to the boots.  When I thought we were finally ready to walk out the door I hear Molly in her bedroom making a fuss.  I walked in to find here half naked because her panties were not right and she thought she wore them last night (even though she wore a pull up overnight).  Grrr, I helped her change, get redressed, and we were finally out the door.  This could be a long winter!!

*To Uncle Shawn, this is exactly what mom says you used to do!

1 comment:

  1. Shawn says he doesn't buy it! :) Thank goodness you live in Texas.

    ReplyDelete