Monday, November 14, 2011

Visit to Nebraska

This is going to be a long one.  The kids and I traveled to Wood River last Tuesday and stayed with my parents until Friday.  My parents flew back to Texas with us for the weekend and watched the kids overnight on Saturday so Paul and I could go to a friend's birthday party in San Antonio.  In typical Wagoner fashion, we visited many family members and took many pictures.

Playing with Grandma and Grandpa.


We had lunch with Aunt Judy and Aunt Mary Frances, Valentinos pizza and mint pie for dessert, yum!  Judy made this sweet little apron for Molly and she loves it.

Sonya and Bryce stopped at my parents for a visit. 
 For some reason they enjoyed playing in the pack n play, and yes, Johnny is under the blanket!
One afternoon we went to Simon and Mandi's "farm".  The kids were excited to see horses, cows, a goat, a rabbit, and the highlight for Molly, riding on a tractor (actually a combine but it's all the same to her) AND sitting in Uncle Dan's bus!!



On Thursday evening Dan and Marlene, Tom and Adele, and Simon and family went to my parents for dinner.  Unfortunately I don't have any good pictures from that evening but we had a nice time catching-up with everyone.  We had a great visit and will be back in Wood River December 20th so looking forward to seeing even more people next time!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like the kiddos had a great time. Love getting a sneak peak of my neices and nephews :) Your kids are always all smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The post of the kids in the pack-n-play made me laugh out loud! They had a great time playing together. Hoping to see you guys in Dec!

    ReplyDelete