Sunday, April 8, 2012

Wildflowers

I am way behind on blogging.  My good friend Jessica asked me to be her new baby's godmother so last weekend we went to Tulsa for the baptism and we forgot our camera there.  I will have some catching up to do when I get the camera back.  In the meantime, my friend Meg was kind enough to have a wildflower photo session with her kids and mine and she took all the pictures.  Here are a few of my favorites:




And for the grand finale. . .


I'm sure all of you know but just in case you don't, baby #3 is due October 5th.  It is no joke that Molly does want a sister, last week she was talking about her sister as if she were already born.  We have tried to explain that it may be a brother but she refuses to believe it.

4 comments:

  1. First of all, I hadn't heard!!!!!! HOW EXCITING! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Second of all, cutest pictures! :) Can't wait to meet your kids someday! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful photos! Your kids are just adorable :)

    Hope you are feeling well. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute!! Very exciting news - congratulations to all of you!

    ReplyDelete