Friday, July 13, 2012

Preschool warm-up

A friend from church hired her children's preschool teacher to run an in-home preschool for a month.  It is a Montessori style preschool and very small and laid back.  Molly was invited to attend and had her first two classes this week and did very well.  The first day she wanted me to stay with her for a while so I did.  The second day she asked me to stay a few minutes and after about two minutes she told me I could leave.  I think she is really enjoying the school and it is a good warm up before  starting regular preschool in the fall.  Here are a couple pictures from class yesterday.  They made apple pie, the kids peeled and cut all the apples and they even made the crust from scratch-impressive!

3 comments:

  1. Molly looks like grown up Mallori in that first picture. I'm super impressed with the from scratch pie...bring those skills home baby. What a special experience for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great experience and how nice of that teacher to do it for those kids! Glad Molly wanted to stay by herself isn't it nice when they don't need you ALL of the time!! Yay for Montessori!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! I love that she told you to leave on day two. I can only hope for such luck when Cadyn tries a pre-school type setting. :)

    ReplyDelete