Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Visiting Nebraska

The kids and I went to Nebraska for a week at the beginning of August.  I forgot my camera so I am way behind posting as I have been trying to get pictures from several different sources.  We had a fun time.  We spent one night in Council Bluffs vising Aunt Kristen and the girls (Uncle Darren was out of town).  Uncle Shawn, Aunt Shawna, Noah, Micah, and Celia also met us there so we were able to spend some time with them.  After that we went to Wood River and stayed the rest of the week with Grandma Jane and Grandpa Dennis.  We were able to visit with many aunts, uncles, and cousins and enjoyed seeing all of them.  It was my first time to meet my cousins Nico and Katy's kids so definitely glad their visits from NY and Florida coordinated with mine.



It's nice when your grandma runs a daycare out of her house.  The kids sure enjoy all the toys.  Above Molly and Johnny are sitting with Massi and Enzo (cousin Katy's boys).

Johnny working hard helping Grandpa Dennis shuck corn.
We always take advantage of a free haircut from Grandma!



Bowling and arcade with Brooklynn, Julia, and Hallie.

Playing at Stolley park.  My Aunt Judy used to take all my cousins and I there in the summer.
Manicures by Grandma Jane.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great time! So glad you could get back this summer.

    ReplyDelete