Friday, September 5, 2014

Summer vacay in Nebraska

The kids and I had a great 5 night visit in Nebraska the end of July.  We were able to see a lot of relatives and enjoyed the cooler temps!  We flew into Omaha where we were able to see Uncle Darren and Brooklynn.  Julia spent the several days at Grandma's with us as did Uncle Shawn and his family.
My early morning travelers:


 
Swimming with cousins Julia, Noah, Micah, and Celia.
 
We celebrated Johnny's 4th birthday.  It was awesome to have so many of my aunts, uncles, and cousins join in the festivities!

 
 
Mom and me! 
 
 
Our last night we took a walk on the new pedestrian bridge in Wood River.  The kids had fun running through it and seeing the trains below.


2 comments:

  1. It is so fun that you were there the same time as Shawn and family. Great bridge photo. I haven't heard about it, I will have to quiz my mom. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute photo of the kids on the bridge. We liked celebrating with Johnny.

    ReplyDelete