Sunday, August 14, 2011

Johnny Paul turns 1



I am finally jumping on the bandwagon and starting a blog.  I enjoy reading the blogs of my friends and family but never thought I would actually do it.  I am hoping it will be a good tool to help me chronicle my kids lives so unless you want to know all things Molly and Johnny, this will bore you.  I realized how much I am behind in keeping track of my kids progress when I went to update Johnny's baby book and only have a 1 month photo in it.  I have since ordered pictures from the last 11 months but they are still sitting at Walgreens waiting to be picked up!
Last week was pretty exciting for us so a good time to start writing.  A week ago Johnny turned 1.  I cannot believe how fast the year has gone.  He is a super sweet boy, a bit of a mama's boy but full of smiles and has a great laugh.  Everyone he meets thinks he is quite handsome and he loves to hear it.  He is becoming increasing independent and can now take about 10-15 steps at a time.  Johnny is more brave than Molly was at this age.  He loves to climb and currently his favorite activities are taking things out of the garbage can and hiding my kitchen towel in the oven drawer. 






1 comment:

  1. Well, you sure do make some cute babies :) Great pics. And the blog name and picture are PERFECT! Looking forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete