Monday, September 5, 2011

Labor Day Weekend

This past weekend Grandpa Dennis and Grandma Jane came to Texas.  As always we were excited for their visit and enjoyed the break, I mean seeing them!  We didn't have much planned for the weekend but kept busy.  I tried to take a lot of pictures because I want my kids to have these memories. 
My parents arrived Saturday.  That day just went to church and had Chuys for dinner-Shawna, I know you are jealous!
On Sunday we took the kids to the "jumping place" as Molly calls it, an indoor inflatable playground.



 We spent the afternoon dancing.  Molly found that Grandma Jane was a good partner.
After dinner we went out for ice cream.  I have come to find that this is pretty common among all Wagoner descendants but we all love Grandpa Dennis and his love of desserts.


We were so excited that on Monday the temperatures broke (meaning got below) 100 degrees and spent some time outside.


Before my parents left I had to give my dad one little project so Johnny supervised him cleaning out the lint trap.

1 comment:

  1. I am SO jealous. We will come to visit and get Chuy's when it is frigid here and awesome there. :) I'm glad your dad only had a little project. Both of them helped us with many projects. The bounce house looks fun.

    ReplyDelete