Thursday, September 15, 2011

Taking things into her own hands

Today we went grocery shopping and bought some sweet corn.  When we arrived home Molly was requesting the corn for lunch.  I tried to convince her to wait until dinner because I didn't want to mess with it.  That is when Molly took matters into her own hands and went on the back porch and proceeded to shuck the corn herself.  When I checked on her progress, this is what I saw:
I was pretty impressed with how well she did.  Here she told me she was just "getting the hair off."

2 comments:

  1. How cute! She sure is a take charge kinda gal, look out mama! What's she going to be like in 10+ more years!! How's the weaning of the paci going?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so cute. Hmm, it's almost as if this whole generation shares both the corn and ice cream obsessions! You can take the kids out of Nebraska...

    ReplyDelete