Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Trip to Minnesota



Last Thursday the kids and I flew to Minneapolis to visit my brother Shawn and his family.  My parents drove in from Nebraska and picked up 3 of my brother Darren's 4 girls for a grand total of 8 cousins in 1 house for 3 nights!!  Shawna was able get away for a little girls vacation so that left Uncle Shawn, Grandma Jane, Grandpa Dennis, and myself to corral the madness.  We had a great time.  Honesty, all the kids got along well and the oldest-Brooklynn and Julia were great helpers.  I had a hard time narrowing down the pictures so here is a not so brief synopsis of the weekend.


 Grandpa bought ice cream bars on day 1, to be followed up with Dairy Queen on night 3
 Brooklynn reading to Molly (on lap), Micah, Hallie, Noah, Johnny (not paying attention)

 Not sure what game this was, but it was fun watching them dance around
Johnny getting a big hug from Celia, they were so cute together
 Brooklynn painting Molly's nails-Molly really looks up to her
 Bedtime stories with Grandma Jane
 Fun at the park with Grandpa Dennis
 Twins being silly
 Johnny likes the new ride, I feel like this is a fast forward 15 years-my little heart-breaker
 More park time

 Grandpa had a genius idea of buying electric bubble blowers, as you can see, hours of fun
Micah, Hallie, and Noah reading before bed
 Brooklynn reading bedtime stories

Hallie reading to Micah, I guess it is safe to say they all like to read/be read to

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful weekend!!!!!!! Brooklynn and Julia are naturals, but that doesn't surprise me! :) Such great memories! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great cousin time. Fun! The pic of Johnny in the truck is fantastic. And I love how the Wagoner Grandpas always make sure there is no shortage of ice cream. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for coming to Minnesota! Even though I wasn't home I am so thankful for the cousin time. So special.

    ReplyDelete