Sunday, May 5, 2013

Dallas + Block Family

We drove to Dallas Saturday morning to meet up with one of my good friends, Jessica, and her family who live in Tulsa.  Jessica and I have been friends since college.  We usually manage to see each other at least once a year but this was the first time to meet in the middle (a little closer for us actually). 
Between the two of us we have five kids; ages 7 months, 1, 2, 3, and 4, ha!! We had a fun time just getting to catch up.  I have to give my husband credit for getting us a great deal on some huge suites at the hotel so it allowed the kids room to play and us a chance to talk.
The hotel also had nice grounds complete with a fishing pond and sculpture garden.  Below are Johnny, Benjamin, and Molly feeding the fish.
 
 Jess and I with the littles, Samuel and Rachael.
 Jessica and Samuel
 Funny that we had to nurse at the same time.  My how things have changed since college :)
 The bigger kids playing in the hotel room, very fun for them!
 Rachael and Samuel
I just realized I don't have any daddy pictures but they were there, I don't think we would have braved this adventure alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment