Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Samuel turns 2

I know every parent says this, but I cannot believe Samuel is already 2.  Samuel is definitely a perfect baby brother.  He is a fun-loving little boy.  I guess it is only  natural that as the youngest, he loves attention.  He if full of expressions and can definitely get a chuckle out of us any time of day.  He loves to ride the toy 4-wheeler outside and rough house with Johnny.  We sure do love you Samuel James.


Grandpa Dennis and Grandma Jane helped us celebrate with a little party and a trip to Kiddie Acres amusement park over the weekend.  I made a little cake and cupcakes our family so we could sing to him again on his actual birthday.


 


 
 
\

1 comment:

  1. I just love that big smile. He and Teegie would have so much fun together! Glad it was a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete