Saturday, October 18, 2014

Sweet Molly

Since the day Molly was born, I have worried about her having to deal with the drama that surrounds girls.  Let's just say that it took only 1 birthday party 1 month into school to see who the mean girls in Molly's class are.  It is frustrating to see that at this age girls are already jealous and catty.  Paul and I are doing are best to give Molly the tools she needs to navigate her way through interactions with such children. 
To get to the point, I was so proud last week when on the drive to school Molly was telling me how things have been going in school and which kids have been staying on green.  She went on to say how she and 3 friends were playing and at some point the other 3 started bickering and had to turn their card (warning from teacher).  I asked Molly how she stayed out of the trouble and she responded that she told them she was Christian. 
I was so proud that she knows her faith and what it means to act in a Christan manner.  We pray that she will always make decisions based on her Christian upbringing. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, way to go Molly! I feel like I am dealing with the same thing at Cadyn's school and with her classmates. I pray for the same thing constantly - may they always remain sweet little girls with good sense and kindness.

    ReplyDelete