Monday, October 12, 2015

Johnny starts preschool

Anyone who has talked to me in the past 5 years knows I have been stressed with the decision of sending Johnny to kindergarten this year or sending him to preschool for another year.  I have gone back and forth too many times to count but when the day came Paul and I decided on another year of preschool.  We are now over a month into preschool and I am happy with the decision.  Johnny has become more confident and assertive  already.  The teachers at his school are sweet and are doing their best to push him to be more of a leader in class.  Being a leader is not always his strong point, he is the sweetest boy and usually gives in to his older sister's ideas. . . nothing wrong with that but I want him to be able to stand up for himself.  I digress. . . the first day, my handsome Johnny!


No comments:

Post a Comment