Monday, October 12, 2015

July wrap up

We had so much fun this summer, I didn't stop to take time to blog about it.  I'm going to try and do a few abbreviated posts to get caught up.  In July we visited Granddaddy and Grandma Karleen, went to Rockport again, had a fabulous day  at McKenna Children's Museum plus Cabela's, played a lot, swam a lot, went to several bible schools, finished up taekwondo, and enjoyed lots of family time.


 



 
 















 
Clearly by the pictures above my children are taking an interest in fishing, something that really tickles their daddy.  Although fishing is not my first love, I sure love seeing how excited the kids get  when they catch a fish-now if they could just learn to bait their own hooks, I have baited lots and lots and lots of hooks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment